Basically, an electrical device for shaving with oscillating or rotating blades behind a metal guard is what an Electric Razor all about. There are 2 ways to remove the extra facial hair which include the traditional way of using an age-old razor or you can use the modern electric shaver. It’s up to your choice and preference regarding what to pick and what not to. But choosing a modern one over the older could be a better pick because nowadays, there are a ton of offers available regarding that. Despite the modern innovative trimmers and shavers give the user an easy access plus a wide range and multiple facilities let the user gain better results.
In order to clear or remove away extra facial hair, you can make a pick from different options like Braun, Philips Norelco, and Panasonic.
The Panasonic Arc5 model ES-LV61-A is an electric shaver with five blades that is two more than the Braun’s top-of-the-line Series 7 model 790cc–4 which is its main competitor.
There is a new addition in the Panasonic with the newer Arc5 model that is just debuting in stores namely ES-LV65-S that features all the best features of the LV61. Along with that, it also comes with additional functions like it adds a new “stubble sensor” that have a built-in sensor that detects differences in beard density and also adjusts the electric razor power automatically and let you have a more even shave.
BETTER PERFORMANCE AS COMPARE TO THE OTHER COMPETITORS:
The Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor, ES-LV65-S gives a tough competition to Braun’s top-of-the-line Series 7 model 790cc–4 but it tends to win the battle due to its ravishing features.
The Series 7 supports three cutting blades with two at the front with back edges and one in the center. On the other side, the Arc5 has five blades with two at the front with back edges, two adjacent to these, and one in the center.
The Series 7 supports a powerful motor that keeps the shaver’s cutting head moving at a super quick speed of 10,000 vibrations per minute. Whereas the Arc5 proves 40 percent faster than that as it vibrates the cutting head at a rate of 14,000 cycles per minute which is quite high as compared to the other one.
The Series 7 integrates all the blades and foils in a single replaceable cartridge but the Arc5 comes with separate replaceable foil and blade cartridges.
Talking about the similarities, both the Series 7 and the Arc5 shavers are 100 percent waterproof so they can be rinsed clean under running tap water. But on the other hand, the Arc5 is also known for its “wet/dry” feature that makes the consumer use shaving foam or gel as desired which the Series 7 does not.
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THE PANASONIC ARC5 ELECTRIC RAZOR, ES-LV65-S?
- You can attain maximum closeness and comfort as with Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor ES-LV65-S as it supports a set of premium 5-blade shaving system.
- Comes with an innovative shaving sensor that perfectly monitors the density of beard and adjusts the cutting power according to that.
- It has ultra-sharp Nanotech™ blades that shave more efficiently and minimize the irritation on the skin.
- The Multi-Flex™ pivoting head enables this men’s electric razor to gives you a smooth effect along the individual contours of the face like the chin, neck, and jaw.
- The Multi-fit ARC foils very gently conform to facial contours and delivers perfect shave comfort.
- The ES-LV65 shaving machine supports a Pop-Up Trimmer which quickly details the sideburns and mustaches.
- It comes with a 10-stage LCD which checks Arc 5 Shaver status at a glance.
- The precision-honed 30° blades provide outstanding closeness in the Panasonic Arc5 electric razor.
- The existence of linear motor maintains the peak performance of the device throughout battery life.
- You can enjoy the wet and dry operation for convenient shaving in or out of the shower. Enjoy the best of both worlds for whatever mood hits you- dry operation or wet with foam or gel.
- The device is 100% washable and also features sonic vibration cleaning mode. It is never been so easy to clean your shaving system before as you can enjoy with ARC5 which rinses under running water and provides a thorough and convenient cleaning in few seconds.
- Involves LCD display, built-in pop-up trimmer, travel pouch, etc.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS?
Despite few drawbacks, 73% of the reviewers have given this product a 5-star rating. All the customers who used the product just loved the incredible closeness of shave that the 5 blades offered without any irritation of the skin. And it’s easy to use and wash feature gives this product a thumbs-up. Another popular feature of the product which makes it stand out from the crowd is its wet and dry option which seemed to be a hit with buyers. This one is perfect for those who are engaged in traveling activities as they can use the dry shave feature without the razors irritating or harming their skin.
|Number of Blades||5||5||4||4||4||3|
|Pivoting Head Type||Multi-Flex||Multi-Flex||Multi-Flex||Multi-Flex||Flexible||Flexible|
|Motor Speed||14,000 CPM||14,000 CPM||14,000 CPM||14,000 CPM||14,000 CPM||13,000 CPM|
|Multi-fit ARC Foil||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dual-Motor Cutting System||✓||✓|
|Active Shave Sensor||✓||✓|
|Premium Automatic Clean and Charge Station||✓||✓|
|Display Type||Multi-LED||Multi-LED||Multi-LED||Multi-LED||5-stage LED||Multi-LCD|
|2-year limited warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The ultimate conclusion is that you should buy this product because the Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor, ES-LV65-S has been so positive among the users that we feel it has really been able to meet the need on the market. The 5-star rating from a majority of the buyers makes this product worth purchasing.