Tripod is a necessary attachment for adept photography, especially in landscape photography. There are numerous variants that you will come across while shopping for Tripod. Basically, it is a stand for camera that keep it straight while photography yet it becomes difficult to select when you plan to buy it. There are various parameters that must be considered while selecting a Tripod such as Height, stability, weight, price, etc. Beside these, there are countless other aspects to be taken under check.
Before buying a tripod, don’t you think it’s quite necessary to understand why you need one? Therefore, I have jotted some points that will let you understand requisite of a Tripod for your gear.
- With the help of a Tripod, you will be able to increase sharpness in your pictures. Camera is still in all kind of environments therefore it shoot better images.
- Helps to take a panoramic view of the site.
- As it keeps camera ISO low, you will be able to capture perfect images.
- Camera lenses can be hanged on the tripod so that you don’t have to handle your camera bag all the time, or rush back to it in order to find lenses.
- Night time photography is best possible with the help of a tripod especially objects such as moon, planets, stars etc. Landscape photography is also best possible with the help of Tripod
- Allows you to take vibration free photographs
- Take view from difficult angels, no matter how hard it is to take a picture of the view
In such a way, there are countless elements that justify the need of tripod for your gear. All these points must have made point clear to you guys about the requirement of tripod for adept photography.
Tips to Buy Tripod for your DSLR
- Close Check on the weight: I have noticed that many individuals change their mind of buying a tripod only considering its weight and that it is uncomfortable to carry. This is not much of a problem as tripods are available in light weight as well. If you are a professional photographer, keep weight of the product in mind while making purchase.
- How it is constructed: As far some of my research on best construction material of tripod; Carbon-fiber material is best suited. It is lighter, durable, stable and rust free. Other than that, aluminum is also perfect material in construction of quality tripods.
- Height of the Tripod: Height is also a significant measure. You must buy tripod that complements your height. It will be comfortable for you to use that the one that is short in height.
- Stability: You need to ensure stability of tripod. It is not necessary that every heavy tripod has great stability. That is why you need to check its stability if you don’t want to end up damaging you much loved gear.
These factors must be considered while buying a tripod for your camera.